Wednesday 22 October 2014

Intentions | Editing

This week I finally took my drawings into photoshop and began to work on them.
I am pleased with how the designs came out, they aren't final prints but they are a step in the right direction. While editing I realised that all of the designers I have been influenced by such as Mary Katranzou and Chris Kane use digital prints. I considered just producing digitals however there are some physical print processes such as foiling that I want to try and think will be effective on my work. As a result I have decided to create some unfinished digital prints with the purpose of working on them in the print room afterwards.




As well as preparing prints for the print room on Monday I also experimented with the brushes I created from my drawings. Turning them into brushes makes the editing process so easy. Here are a few experimental prints from this week:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment