Thursday 30 October 2014

Intentions | Back to the drawing board

I have been searching for something new to add into my designs to make them stand out from each other. While I was drawing I decided to experiment with foils in different colours. My favourite was the copper, I really like the way it contrasts with the blues.


I have also introduced the copper tones into my digital designs which have turned out pretty well. I either used Photoshop to add the foil details or I edited the hue of something that was already there. The orange and the blue strangely compliment each other and I really like it. They were definitely lacking that extra pop of colour, which I was stubborn to include because of the trouble I had with too much colour at the beginning of the Unit, but better late than never.


No comments:

Post a Comment