Thursday 12 December 2013

Print | Week 1

This week I started working in Print.
The first drawing task we were given was really interesting. We were put into groups and each group was given a sheet of vinyl that has been stuck to the wall. The vinyl was cut into tiny 1mm strips and we had to peel it off the wall and place it back on in a different way. We were given the word 'Unravel' to work around.
These are some of the drawings I made from what we created.






After this, we were then given the word 'rearrange' and were told to make another drawing using the same materials by moving them around. I really liked the outcome of this drawing day and I think my team worked really well in deciding what to do with the vinyl. I like the drawings I have created this week as they are different to anything I have drawn before.




No comments:

Post a Comment