Monday 16 December 2013

Print | 100 metre drawing interpretation

Our task for this week was to do our own interpretation of the 100 metre drawing we did last week with the vinyl. My idea didn't end up being 100 metres, however I really like how the drawings I did turned out. 
I used around 200 cotton buds and arranged them into a regulated rectangle form. Once I had taken photos I rearranged them into different positions and drew them, similar to what we did last week. I also experimented with picking a handful of cotton buds up and dropping them onto the page and drawing the outcome. 

If I were to do these drawings again I would experiment with different tools and possibly different drawing media, such as pastels or pencils. Here I used mainly black and white ink.




No comments:

Post a Comment