Friday 20 February 2015

Live Brief | Bradford Textiles Final Boards

I created development samples for the Bradford Textiles Association brief in order to see which print with which beading I should print as the final design. There was a clear favourite between me and several other people who saw the boards which made the decision very easy.


Here is the final main sample with the two boards I will be submitting with my application. I am pleased with what I have produced for this brief as it isn't what I normally create. I've never designed for interior or used embellishment on any samples before, however I think it has been successful. I do think this would make a nice cushion for a sofa or bedding arrangement. The 9mm Silver beads don't stand out too much but look really lovely when they catch the light. Overall I am happy with the outcome of this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment