Thursday 1 May 2014

Unit X | Digital Experimentation

This week I have finally taken my work onto Photoshop.
As the acryllic image transfer technique can be unpredictable and might not always have the desired effect, I scanned separate image transfers into photoshop so I can edit them together. So far I have only been trying things out but I am happy with how it is going. Turning my images into brushes has made them incredibly easy to use. It is very useful to be able to delete anything that doesn't look right, move things around and start again. I am going to continue to use photoshop to hopefully come up with some final images. I plan to create 3-4 separate images each including one animal like Bryan Holland, but for the exhibition they will be shown as a collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment