Saturday 3 May 2014

Unit X | Photoshop development

I have kept experimenting on photoshop this week, and I have now produced 4 final outcomes.
I really like the four images as individuals. I have completed what I intended to create, however as I am left with a lot more time before the exhibition I would also like to try including more than one animal in each collage. I plan to try layering the animals together, possibly with 3 or 4 in one image. If this ends up working and is successful, I might consider having one larger final piece rather than a collection of four.
Creating my images on photoshop has enabled me to have the distressed effect I have been experimenting with. Like Rauschenberg, I have made layers of different images and blended them together through editing opacities.






No comments:

Post a Comment