Wednesday 12 March 2014

Unit X | Blackpool

 I really enjoyed this weeks trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach. I took plenty of photos for visual research because I want to hit the ground running in this Unit. From the past I've found I draw to a much better quality when I have collected vast amounts of research.
Actually being at the theme park and experiencing it in a way you can't by just buying a ticket definitely brought some inspiration itself. I collected many photos of the roller coasters and their structures as they looked amazing from the angles we saw them from.
I have started doing some drawings from these photos however I'm not sure roller coasters is the direction I want to go in. The architectural side of things has never really been a key interest or strong point. We have more visits and lectures this week so I'm hoping other aspects stick out for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment