Wednesday 2 April 2014

Unit X | Development

Yesterday in our workshop we had the chance to experiment with Projectors and acetate. 
I really liked playing around with different drawings together. Me, Abi and Zoe all had drawings prepared on acetate and it was really interesting layering them up on the projector. I really like the look of the different styles which brought me back to thinking of Bryan Holland and his work. 






















After the workshop I experimented by layering my acetates with other papers. I really like how these look and the collaged element really adds something to my work. I also want experiment with taking my work onto photoshop and editing in different ways. I am thinking of possibly doing parts separately then collaging them digitally so that they can be used over again in different combinations and compositions. I feel like this will give me more contol over my work, as I can delete, erase or undo any aspects I am unhappy with, which is something that can't really be done on paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment